Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Week 10 Predictions



Allo,

Welcome to prediction time for the final week of the season. The final playoff spot is up for grabs in both conferences, so tomorrow night is going to be very exciting. Without further ado, my picks:

Carolina vs. Philadelphia
Carolina looks a bit more solid overall; I give then a 2.5-1.5 win.

Boston vs. Queens
A powerhouse Boston lineup should see them through; I was going to say 3-1, but I should give the overachieving Pioneers more respect than that. Boston wins, 2.5-1.5.

New York vs. New Jersey
Just like last years, the Knights have risen from the crypt. I predict their slightly superior lineup to take them into the playoffs, 2.5-1.5.

Tennessee vs. Baltimore
Bit of a funny match to use Ehlvest for, but whatever! Baltimore wins, 2.5-1.5.

Miami vs. San Francisco
Like last week, I predict a win for the good guys.

Dallas vs. Chicago
The Blaze are unlucky to have to field such a weakened lineup for such a clutch match. Dallas wins, 3-1.

Arizona vs. Seattle
Given the special significance attached ot this game, I have absolutely no idea what will happen and will not make a prediction!

No comments: